A new bus route which connects Ayamonte with Costa Esuri started today 12th January. The bus route which has 12 bus stops within Costa Esuri is a service that the residents of Costa Esuri have been demanding for some time.
The Deputy Mayor of Ayamonte and President of EUC Francisco José Álvarez Rubiño said “It is a great result to finally be able to confirm that the Costa Esuri residents will have their own bus service. It has taken a lot of work and after many meetings with the Local Residents association CERA and the transport company Damas S.A the buses are finally on the streets of Costa Esuri.
The twelve stops in Costa Esuri are as follows:
1. Av. Juan Pablo II (By the first gate of Vista Esuri)
2. Av. Juan Pablo II/Round about Miguel de Unamuno
3. Albatros Golf
4. Las Encinas (By the first gate)
5. La Jara Sur (Entrance in Jorge Guillén)
6. La Jara Norte (Entrance in Jorge Guillén)
7. Oasis Park (Before the crossroads to Colinas)
8. Las Colinas (Round about)
9. Guadiana Golf/Vista Hermosa (Fountain)
10. Lomas (In front of the shop)
11. Round about Miguel de Unamuno (In front of the post box)
12. Av. Juan Pablo II/Marina Esuri (Facing Stop 1)
Please see PDF of Stops here.
The cost per journey is one euro, The bus will stop at the bus stop near the Parador in Ayamonte and the Bus Station. For the return journey pickup points in Ayamonte are the bus station and Mercadona busstop.
Monday to Friday Costa Esuri to Ayamonte : 08.45, 10.45 & 16.00 (Saturdays 09.30)
Monday to Friday Ayamonte to Costa Esuri : 13.00, 15.00 & 19.00 (Saturdays 12.30)